Saturday, December 29, 2007

Flips and slides


Thomas flipped like this....

So I hurled myself in like this....












The sun came back our today and was very warm. The kids have been bugging me to go off the diving rock so I told Thomas if he would do flip off the rock I would jump off. I was assuming that he wouldn't do it. I was wrong. So he gracefully flipped off the rock and I not jumped off, not so gracefully. When I surfaced, Sophie asked, "Mom how do you make that shriek noise when you jump." Last time I make a bet with Thomas!











After the rock we spent some quality time on the big slide. We tried various ways of going down seeing how fast we could get going. I may have won this bet although Jon claims he flipped Noah onto his side when going down with him on his lap. Sophie and I tried to see if we could get that kind of speed too. All we got was bruised elbows! Clearly weight plays a factor.

No comments: