Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Rock Wall or Diving Rock?








So the big question we have to answer every morning is do we start off with the diving rock or climbing the rock wall? The diving rock seems to win most days. I am including some photos of Sophie and Jon on the rock wall. The 145 pound Phillipino man holding the rope took one look at Jon and said "Maybe you can climb down too?" I think he was afraid of going for a ride if Jon rapelled (?) down. I am taking the photos. Maybe you can see me on the wall next time (or maybe not!)

The kids are working on perfecting their cannon balls. Noah has great form but for obvious reasons Thomas has the biggest splash! They tried a group cannon ball but it lost some of its form. Again I am holding the camera so no cannon balls for me!

We are truly enjoying a wonderful family vacation! Merry Christmas!!! (Santa did find our hotel room and managed to fill their stockings to the over-flowing point. I hope Santa was good to all of you!

No comments: